Re: S M A renewal

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ladylavendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:22:45 -0400

Kate,

I agree that the SMA renewal policy stinks, but I just want to point out
that this was the same policy of Henter-Joyce before they merged with
Freedom Scientific.

I wouldn't have as big an issue with this policy were it not for the fact
that several upgrade versions of JFW rendered my computer unusable, since
they were incompatible with the Sticky Keys utility.

Alan

Kate wrote:
Thanks chip.

I'll definitely keep that in mind.  I'm not quite ready to jump ship on jaws
yet-I've been a faithful jaws user since jaws for dos!  It just seems like
after the merger between HJ, Blazie, etc, things have vastly changed and
it's all about the almighty dollar now and not about making our lives more
independent...

Cait