RE: jaws50 manual

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 15:28:55 -0700

Hello,

What you need to do is press insert+j for the JAWS window. From there,
hold down the alt key and hit h for the Help menu. Select Help Topics.
To use help, just arrow down through the books and topics. A book is
like a folder containing topics, use right or left arrows to open or
close the book. Use enter to activate a topic, then press f6 to read it.
JAWS will read the topic for you. When you're done, press f6 to return
to help. You should also listen to the basic training audio tutorials
that are sent with JAWS demos, or are downloadable from
www.freedomscientific.com.