Re: jaws with windows 7

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:51:09 -0900

My understanding is that 64 bit is only really an issue if you use a
braille display instead of speech.  Many of the non-FS devices do not
have jaws compatible drivers (FS seems to be making things a bit
tougher than necessary on this point).

I have been running 64 bit win 7 pro for about a week now and am
extremely happy with it.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx