Something weird on MSN messenger

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:47:32 -0430

?Hello list:

I was wondering if anyone has experience this also. When in a conversation on
windows life messenger, when I'm arrowing adown the conversqation. Jaws tends
to speak the name of the person, then when arrowing again dow, it speaks it
again and doesn't says the first line of text. To fix this I arrow down again
then I arrow up twice and there you go. It is a small matter. However, it can
get anoying. I have already esend a bug report to FS explaining this.
Yadiel Sotomayor

yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx