Re: jaws update continued

  • From: larelishumate@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 04:31:13 -0400 (EDT)

I really think that they are just trying to fix all of the bugs.
     Laura Shumate

In a message dated 6/29/2010 11:06:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes it  would seem that updates are becoming very regular now. I remember
prior  versions updates would come out something like four times a year
per  version.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook:  christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:  chrishallsworth7266

On  29/06/2010 16:02, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
>   I have got  it in,quite small  really is a number of fixes, not sure
why called  enhancements eric damery put it out,in future we may get monthly
updates so we  are advised to look often, well,maybe they are listening to
the feedback, one  of your  fellows from something called lighthouse had put
in some things  in dire need of fixing, dorothy
JFW homepage:  http://www.freedomscientific.com/
Alternative archives located at:  htt
p://n2.nabble.com/JAWS-for-Windows-f2145279.html

If you have any  concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is  being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact
the list owner at  jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx