Re: jaws training in missouri?

  • From: "Marla Bernbaum" <mbernbaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:31:17 -0600

If you are in the St. Louis area, call the St. Louis Society for the Blind
(314)968-9000.  They have very good computer training services.
---------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:29:40 -0600

Hi, Alicia,
It's been a very long time since I left Missouri, but doesn't the Bureau, or
it's equivalent provide Jaws training?  I can ask the person who gave me
training
if she knows of anyone and report back.

Katherine

------------------------------

From: "Alicia" <
astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Re: jaws training in missouri?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:48:49 -0600

That would be wonderful if you can do that for me. I am having some specific
troubles with applications and JAWS. I think it would make my job of being
a college student entirely easier if I had some individualized training with
the applications and JAWS. Let me know what you find out.
Thanks again!
Alicia