Re: jaws training in missouri?

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:28:03 -0500

See if there is a commission for the blind in the State of Missouri or a
visually impaired organization near your home.  In New York these two kinds of
agencies exist but getting into the State bureaucracy might be difficult.
Also, ask FS if there is any technician in their files that services your area
of Missouri.  Good luck, Judith