Re: jaws not speaking progress bars in msn messenger.

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:39:35 -0500

Hi Cheryl, what I have to do to see how much of a file is left is route my
jaws to pc, and press the up arrow key until I get to the line that has that
information on it. Another place you can find this information is in your
msn history of the conversation window of the person you are sending the
file to. Not sure if you know this, but a quick way to get to the msn
conversation history is f 6. You can press f 6 again to return to the edit
field. I love using that key to jump back and forth between the history and
the edit field.