jaws keeps reading when deleting in an open message.

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:56:25 -0700

Hi List, I have had this problem of jaws reading more when I delete an open
message. Well FS support knows about this issue and is working on it. Thought
if you were having this trouble as I am, you would be glad to know that it is a
known issue and they are trying to solve it. I am running Jaws 6.10 and Windows
XP Pro
Jim