jaws and news aloud.

  • From: "Carliss" <csmith9480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 00:46:56 -0500

Listers,
I just installed news aloud, but I don't see how do I change the voices. I went
in to voice options and it's not clear on how to change or select which voice
you want.
I understand and it is very clear about changing the voice engines, but not the
voices them selves. Jaws will say, one of two, and in some cases even tell wich
voices are there but there's no way to tell if the voice is checked.
I would appreciate all the help that I can get on this one.
Thanks,
Carliss