Re: jaws accessibility and NOD32

  • From: "Zameer" <zameer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 02:07:21 +0200

Hi, I use nod32 with jaws for windows 7.10.452 and I find it excellent.
I'd say that you best choose the advanced option during installation because I
found it hard to configure the program once I had it installed.
I mean when I had to configure the program after installation, I had to use the
jaws cursor. So, if you elect the advanced option during installation,
everything will be accessible via the pc cursor in a wizzard like style.

Note: nod32 is not free, and you have to pay for it or if you can get in in
another way then it's fine.

If you want more information about setting it up you can mail me offlist so as
not to flood the list I'd be glad to help.