Re: a program to copy my movie files from my computer on to a blank dvd

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:53:33 +0800

hi,
since there is a few people asking the same thing, i think there is a need to
make a short menual about nerovision in nero 6 and
nero 7 use with jaws. ok, if anyone need this, please contact me off list at:

allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx

as i said in my previous posting, there is not much accessible program that
screen reader user can use it to convert mpeg file to
DVD video. the 1 that i feel about 75% accessible is "nerovision". so, if
anyone need guide for this, please contact me off list.

again, i learn this program by my own, so maybe is not hundred % perfect but i
can promise that you can success make your first DVD
video without sighted help.

Regards,
Allan Wong
WLM: 3-m@xxxxxxxx