Re: jaws 12 Dec Talk access 32

  • From: "ptusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:35:19 -0400

Hi,
Thanks Daniel fort hat post.

I am not trying to beat a dead horse.

However, we have no experience at all with how blind people will deal with screen readers when we reachthe age of 70's.

No one is discussingthis or planning forthis.

sighted people can buy   stronger bifocalsa ndthey are fine.

Thesense we must use requires we can destinctly hear the spoken word and we need the best optionsavailable.

Oeriginally, my first question was if there was a voice that has the intonation--which I need--and th clarity of Access 32 andthe speed.

I asked people to write me off list.

I work with numbers so I need intonation sothe numbers do not soundall alike and to sustain the intensity of listeningto nonstop numbers!

I  seek any answer.

When I am 75, I want to support F S and still use JAWS and not as friends with hearing impairmennt have had to do --e. g.
change to the other screen reader.

This issue is nothing  less  than accomodating to  disability.

AndI do prefer JAWS.

Alternative archives located at: