RE: jaws 10 and windows 7

  • From: "ChB" <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:44:59 +0200

I am running jaws 10 with win7, since yesterday. Works good, other than the
calculator which I don't usually use the computer one anyways. Some issues
with not all of system tray accessible also but nothing that cannot be
worked around, as far as I can tell so far.I am liking windows 7 very much.
As far as overall navigating, it seems, to me at least, that jaws is a lot
quicker and more responsive with win 7  than it ran on my xp.

chrissy