is this normal?

  • From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 11:30:37 EST

Hi Jaws users, Ken with a question.  I was in the middle of typing a
message on facebook, and the demo gave me a time out warning.  When I said  OK
it, I was in the wrong field.  for some reason where ever i'm  browsing,
the page puts me back at the top and I have to go down to where I was  to
continue what I was doing.  Is this normal for jaws when the time out  warning
comes.  Why didn't i stay in the field I should have been in even  if forms
mode was still on.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.