  From: Kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 9:30 AM
  Subject: is this normal?

  Hi Jaws users, Ken with a question.  I was in the middle of typing a message
on facebook, and the demo gave me a time out warning.  When I said OK to it, I
was in the wrong field.  for some reason where ever i'm browsing, the page puts
me back at the top and I have to go down to where I was to continue what I was
doing.  Is this normal for jaws when the time out warning comes.  Why didn't i
stay in the field I should have been in even if forms mode was still on.

  I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national federation of
the blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.