Re: installing dectalk access 32 to work with jfw

  • From: Leonard Salinas <texomakid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:55:54 -0600

hmmm, you will probably have to purchase a usb floppy drive in order to get this done.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 1/2/2007 09:42 PM, Patricia said:
I have a copy of dectalk access 32 but I have no floppy drive on my laptop. the read me instructions that I have tell me that I do not need one but I am continually prompted for a floppy. has anyone installed dectalk access 32 without a floppy drive?

Patricia

msn: <mailto:bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx>bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx