Re: increasing volume

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 23:39:18 -0300

Hi Judith,

    You can find the master volume control at the following path:

C:\windows\system32\snbvol32.exe

So, if you go there by going into My Computer, you can Route JAWS to PC and
Right Mouse Click on it and go to Send To; then, Right Cursor and cursor down
to Desktop Create Shortcut, which puts a shortcut for Volume Control on your
Desktop, but you should Rename the shortcut as Volume Control.

    After that, you can launch the Volume Control shortcut from the Desktop and
Tab through the various volume controls and cursor up and down to change them.
Using PageUp and PageDown can also be used for larger volume jumps up and down.

    Hope this helps,

    Don