Re: how do I shift right mouse click with jaws?

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 13:45:07 -0500

Ok. Thanks folks.

I tried the shift applications key and jaws reported "shift applications" but
it didn't bring up the expected menu.

Shift numpad star (I'm using a desktop) gave me a little bing sound (meaning
"don't do that") and jaws said "star".

So I conclude you can't do it with jaws.  Too bad.

Thanks for the help.

Bob