Re: how do I shift right mouse click with jaws?

  • From: "inthane" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:53:08 -0700

the program was mentioned in a prior post of mine about this problem

its called "copypath"
and you can Google it with ease, it puts its entry on the right click menu, the
applications key menu and the file menu's so its available in file and folder
views.
go to the file, hit apps key, enter on copypath, and go paste it into where you
need the path to the (insert object here) entered

HTH,
elf
• Moderator, Blind Access Help.
• Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises