re: help! Desperation city!

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 04:41:34 -0400

Liz,

You sshould choose the audio format when burning to the DVD, because the data
format is strictly reserved for creating DVDs which need to be used with a
computer.

You could try saving the file as a WMP or just go with what you did previously,
and see which version works best for you.

Regards,

Alan

Liz wrote:
Hi Alan:

The reason I did not choose audio was because the file is a movie with
obviously video it is not merely the audio track.  Just to clarify, do I
still choose audio and should I try the mp4 file again or possibly try
something else like wmv?  Thanks.

Liz Wade