Re: greater symbol in OE

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:46:32 -0700

Ok.  Thanks for the help.  I figured out why I was confused.  I thought I had
to change punctuation in the synthesizer option in configuration manager.  But,
then I saw that punctuation mode was set to controlled by Jaws in text
processing.  I finally figured out where else I saw punctuation levels.  it was
in the Jaws main menu voices menu Global..

All is fine now.

Jouie, I've been thinking of getting that text clean up tool for Outlook
Express for a long time.  It is a good idea.

Thanks.

Bobcat