RE: gold wave help please

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:31:23 -0700

hi,
control f9 start recording
control f8 stop recording
control f7 pause recording.
hth

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of mark
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 2:01 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: gold wave help please

OK, I admit it, for some reason I am not getting it! Reading the manual
has not helped me but made me even more confused because what they say
is there, I can not find

My jaws 6.2 settings are set correctly. I'm using the latest version of
GoldWave with an audigy sound card.

The cassette player is plugged into the mic spot. Sound properties have
mic checked under the record tab.

What key combination does jaws use to start then stop recording a tape?

Thank you for helping me to stop pulling my hair out!

Mark

He made Him who knew no sin [to be] sin on our behalf, so that we might
become the righteousness of God in Him.