gold wave help please

  • From: "mark" <mfurn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:01:13 -0400

OK, I admit it, for some reason I am not getting it! Reading the manual has
not helped me but made me even more confused because what they say is there,
I can not find
My jaws 6.2 settings are set correctly. I'm using the latest version of
GoldWave with an audigy sound card.
The cassette player is plugged into the mic spot. Sound properties have mic
checked under the record tab.
What key combination does jaws use to start then stop recording a tape?
Thank you for helping me to stop pulling my hair out!
He made Him who knew no sin [to be] sin on our behalf, so that we might
become the righteousness of God in Him.