fs and getting screwed

  • From: Gery Gaubert <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:09:13 -0600

        I got a copy of windows 7 64 bit over the weekend and decided to put it
on my laptop at home.  I got it installed and it seemed ok.  When I installed
jaws I was surprised to learn that the only displays you can use are the
pacmate, power braille, and the focus.  They may have been one more but anyway
its only fs displays.  I have 3 displays an alva 380
Braillex
And braillenote and c an't use any of these with 64 bit windows.
Now I have lost to install keys and a lot of time.  I am forced to go back to
vista which I hate and will have to deal with the dread request to reset my
auth count.