RE: external sound cards and jaws

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:40:28 -0600

Hi,

I am using an USB external Triple Talk with my JAWS.

It works very well and if the Triple Talk happens not to be turned on at
start up then JAWS goes to the internal card.

Now, if the Triple Talk is not on at start up you can *not* switch to it
when you turn it on. You have to restart.

Cy, The Anasazi.

  _____