Re: external sound cards and jaws

whare can i find this card.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cy Selfridge
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:40 AM
  Subject: RE: external sound cards and jaws

  Hi,

  I am using an USB external Triple Talk with my JAWS.

  It works very well and if the Triple Talk happens not to be turned on at
start up then JAWS goes to the internal card.

  Now, if the Triple Talk is not on at start up you can *not* switch to it when
you turn it on. You have to restart.

  Cy, The Anasazi.