email question for Microsoft Essentials

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:21:58 -0000

hi everyone, I am thinking of downloading Microsoft Essentials but I lissoned
to a pordcast on the blind cool tech website and this pordcast was focus on how
well it works with jaws but I am consurned because apparently this lady
expressed consurnes about the programme not having some kind of scanner for
viruses and such like for email clients. So naturaly I am consurned as well. I
just wanted to know is this true? For anyone interested in this pordcast
hopefully please find the link below.

Microsoft Security Essentials
10/6/2009 Mary Emerson
explains how she was able to replace several programs, some with difficult to
use interfaces, with this free virus and spyware package from Microsoft that is
very easy to install and use.
12.9 MB