Re: email question for Microsoft Essentials

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:55:23 -0500

I listened to that and she didn[t seem to know what she was doing I think it scans e-mail.

Daniel McGee wrote:
hi everyone, I am thinking of downloading Microsoft Essentials but I lissoned to a pordcast on the blind cool tech website and this pordcast was focus on how well it works with jaws but I am consurned because apparently this lady expressed consurnes about the programme not having some kind of scanner for viruses and such like for email clients. So naturaly I am consurned as well. I just wanted to know is this true? For anyone interested in this pordcast hopefully please find the link below. Microsoft Security Essentials
10/6/2009 Mary Emerson
explains how she was able to replace several programs, some with difficult to use interfaces, with this free virus and spyware package from Microsoft that is very easy to install and use.
12.9 MB
Alternative archives located at: