did a repair on jaws now what should i do

  • From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:27:12 -0500

Hi folks. I finally managed to do a repair on jaws. now i am still faced with
something else.
I am still having trouble reading my email the way it used to be.
All jaws is reading to me is the from and the subject line of the email.
I have to instead read with the jaws cursor. sometimes
it will not read me the entire email.
and when i go to www.msn.com i am getting page has no links when we know darn
well there are over 500 links.
Is there soemthing i need to do or something?
this stupid computer techie really screwed things up for me. thanks. randy