Re: deleting files

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:26:27 -0700

This happened to me yesterday when I tried to replace a braille driver.
logon as root.  That should give you access to everything.  btw windows
error messages aren't that informative.  Whe3n it says the file may be in
use, it may but it may not or maybe access to this file is denied because
of your permissions.