RE: dec talk access 32

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:38:11 +0100

You need to go to Start Menu, Programs, and then to your JAWS version's
subfolder. Next locate Installation Maintenance (from the tools menu in
JAWS 4.X and 5.X, in the JAWS subfolder in JAWS 3.X).

When Installation Maintenance comes up, select the Modify radio button.
You should now be presented with a Tree View. In the synthesizers
section, press the letter D until you here "DECtalk ACCESS32" and check
it using the space bar. Now press enter and select your primary
synthesizer I.E. the one JAWS will use by default. Now just treat it
like a general install.

from
Matthew Horspool