RE: dec talk access 32

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:36:36 -0700

How do I know if I'm authorized to run decktalk access32?  All I did was
download the software from the website no communication with decktalk
people.  I did run the installation program for the downloaded decktalk
access and I did give me the error.  Checking the box under installation
mantenance gives me nothing. Sean

"jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/15/2004 01:24 PM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: dec talk access 32

Hi,
Ok if you got it from the fs web sight the first question is are you
authorized to run dectalk access 32.
If so then do this
1. run the file you have downloaded
2. follow the prompts you might get an error about dectalk access32
could not find jaws 3.3 or some thing like that you can safely ignore
this error.
3. now that you have dectalk access 32 installed you now need to run the
jaws mantaince and select modify jaws.
4. arrow down tell you find dectalk access 32 and check this check box.
Click finish and you will be all done.  Dectalk will now start speaking