RE: creating German-English dictionary

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 14:48:45 +0200

Hi Bob

This is not the answer to your question, but are you aware of the following
German/English dictionary?

http://pda.leo.org/?lang=en&lp=ende&search=

You can type in an English word and "search" for the German translation; or
you can type in the German word and "ask" for the English translation.

Renette