  From: Cy Selfridge
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 5:11 PM
  Subject: RE: Media Center

  From all I know, yes, you have to have JAWS Pro for Windows XP Media Center
Edition.
  Do not confuse this with the program Windows Media Center which can run under
Windows Xp Home.
  The Windows XP Media Center Edition is just one of the several WindowsXP
versions such as Home and Pro.
  It is getting harder and harder to find a new computer which is *not* a Media
Center or Pro version of XP.
  Cy, the Ancient Okie...