[JFW] configuring Word 97

  • From: John Gassman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:48:27 -0700

Hi,
Believe it or not, at work our computers are still using word 97.
Does anybody have a file of instructions as to how to configure word 97
with JAWS?
I've asked Cathy Anne on her site but have not received a reply.
Thanks!
John

         John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution