Re: collapsing

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:42:28 -0500

Thanks, JB
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Jenkins
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 10:40 PM
  Subject: RE: collapsing

  If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2003 follow the following steps open the
view menu, arrow down to expand/collapse submenu, press right arrow to open the
submenu, press the up arrow one time where you will hear always show unread and
flagged messages and press the enter key to check this option.  By doing this
all of your threads should be expanded.

  I hope this helps.

  Chris.