RE: collapsing

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:40:37 -0500

If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2003 follow the following steps open the
view menu, arrow down to expand/collapse submenu, press right arrow to open
the submenu, press the up arrow one time where you will hear always show
unread and flagged messages and press the enter key to check this option.
By doing this all of your threads should be expanded.

I hope this helps.

Chris.

  _____