check out the JAWS basic training...

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:05:53 -0600

                                Hi folks
Let me highly recommend that everyone with any questions or concerns about
this new activation process or anything else relating to JAWS, check out
the new basic training in daisy format. You can find it on your JAWS
program cd in the training folder, or it's also on the FS website. It's
quite large, but very well worth the download. I know some of you are
probably impatient and just want to get going on things, but trust me if
you're new to JAWS or windows itself, or if you're familiar with JAWS and
want to get a grasp on the new features in 6 this is the way to go. I
literally taught myself how to use JAWS and subsequently windows using the
concepts outlined in the JAWS basic training all those years ago when I
first got JAWS 3.0,  so it is worth checking out.