Re: 6.0 CD Install Woes

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:00:10 -0500

It may very well be a bad CD, could be a drive problem though if other CD's
work in that drive, there's no chance of that, or slim chance, I've seen
strange things. Can you try it in another computer?  not to install it but
just to see if it will run? you can cancel out of it if it works and figure
out from that if it's a bad CD or not. Also, is this the program CD? or the
authorization CD?  if it's the program CD, just use the other one or the
numbers in the CD thing it came in and download the ILM version and install
it that way.