Re: cell phones with Jaws

  • From: "Christine Menges" <c.menges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:43:10 -0600

no, but they do make screen reading programs for "smart phones" verizon has a
new persion of a talking phone.  I don't know much about the subject since I'm
still in the dark ages of diling my own numbers and playing guess who when the
cell phone rings.   APH's access world magazine online usually has good
articles.

Christine