RE: cell phones with Jaws

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:28:17 -0500

Hi.

We already have perfectly good screen readers on cell phones such as
Talks and Mobile Speak.  I bet if JAWS were created for cell phones it
would cost far more than the current cell phone screen readers do, $300
U.S.  FS doesn't have to have JAWS do everything.  I encourage people to
try out the cell phone screen readers if you have a smart or symbian
phone.

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)