can't remove msn toolbar

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw list <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:32:59 +0200

I've installed two weeks ago msn toolbar and I'd like to remove it but I can
not.
I go to add/remove, select msn toolbar and tab twice to change/remove btn and I
get this message:
to proceed, you've to close all IE windows. All the Ie windows are closed and I
even go to the task manager by alt+ctrl+del and end task every thing connected
to ie windows.
What can I do to remove this program?

I use Jaws5.1 and winxp pro.

Any help is much appreciated,