Re: Trouble playing audio on the internet

  • From: "Peter Russillo" <plrussillo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:26:39 -0400

Hi Tanya, would you please tell us what operating system you use and what
version of Winamp?  What other audio players do you have on the machine?
You may want to go to Control Panel, Internet Options, and the Advanced tab
on that and go down the tree view to Multimedia and make sure that Play
sounds is turned on.  Please check this out and let us know what happened so
this issue can be solved; thanks.

Regards, Peter