can't hear the record in sound forge 7

  • From: "Moti Azrad, Musician & Piano-Tuner" <azrmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:21:01 +0200

Hi Gary,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation about the volume control.

I can find now the option to select mute or unchec it but the microphone works
well with handybits program but I can not work with sound-forge 7 and I can not
record from my tape to the pc.

What can be the problem.

The record is ok and I get even the option to save that file but I can not hear
any sound, any record in that saved file.

I know that I have to mute my microphone.

Can you or someone else, help me, please?

I use winxp pro with jfw5.00.844

A lot of thanks,

Moti

Israel