Re: cannot update ad-aware

  • From: "Juan Sosa" <typer12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:44:42 -0600

Hello Hal:
it seems like this is just a problem with the server that you are using, because this also happens to me from time to time. So what I suggest is to wait a while and try back. If this persist, you can then maybe update your ad-aware manually
Juan Sosa
Skype owner/moderator of
skype-english-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype-espanol-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx