Re: at&t voices

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:36:31 -0600

to buy the voices, go here:
www.nextup.com
The first two Voices, (US English Mike and Crystal) will cost you $35.00.
Each voice after that is $35.00.  I should warn you though, as others have,
that the voices are slow; therefore, I question whether they are at all
appropriate for a fast paced work environment where you have to do a lot of
fast typing and browsing of web pages or getting information quickly.  Now,
on the other hand, for casual home use, no problem.

Sincerely,

The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

Home Phone and Fax: (985)853-0139
e-mail and Windows Messenger: