RE: apostrophe again

  • From: "Carmen Santiago" <bluedogs24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:21:45 -0400

Hey Bob,

            I know what you mean.  I use Jaws 10 on a Windows Xp pro
machine.  I also use Outlook 2003.  I've noticed that when reading e-mail
messages or something on the web that Jaws doesn't say words correctly
especially if it has an apostrophe in it I feel like I didn't spell the word
correctly but it seems to be a Jaws problem.  Does anyone know why this is
happening?  It's quite annoying when you're trying to read text and Jaws
can't even say the word that has the apostrophe in it correctly.  Any help
would be most appreciative.

Carmen Santiago

  _____