Re: apostrophe again

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:24:25 -0600

Yes.  I did try that but it made words with apostrophes sound strange like don
t and can t.

Thanks for the idea.

I just don't understand why this is still a problem.  So many editors have
"smart quotes" that seem to make apostrophes instead of quote marks.

I tried all the punctuation levels in jaws but can't shut them up.

Bob