Re: album extractor

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:34:52 -0400

I am using a CD ripping program called "Easy CDDA Extractor".

While this program is not "public Domain" or "Shareware", it costs
around $50.00.  It is very JAWS friendly and does not need any JAWS
script or set files to make it accessible to a person who uses
adaptive software.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber